- Provide availability for emergency response services as required by the SERVPRO response commitment
- Load vans/trucks with equipment, products, and supplies needed for jobs
- Set up staging area and equipment for each job
- Prepare rooms for cleaning processes, follow the scope of work, and perform end-of-job cleanup and breakdown
- Develop production expertise in services, cleaning products, and equipment
- Seek certification through the SERVPRO Employee Certification Training Program and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Follow SERVPRO uniform policy
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50LBS
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3% IRA matching
- Includes hourly rate plus bonuses
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)