- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Dispatch and schedule restoration teams to incoming leads and projects in coordination with management team
- Review and maintain the scheduling software so that appropriate teams are routed accordingly
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Receive incoming calls about past services, follow ups on current projects, general inquiries about business and other routine communications
- Collaborate and assist with other departments, as needed
- High school diploma/GED (preferred)
- At least 3 years of customer service and/or office-related experience
- Prior dispatch experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and to remain detail orientated
- Knowledge of local geographical area is preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in relevant computer applications
Monday - Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm
* occasional additional overtime required during Storm Events.
** Hourly rate is based on experience as a Dispatcher in this general industry.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)