- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, sanding, and removing old paint where necessary.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. drywall, wood filler, caulk)
- Paint surfaces according to scope of work (Brush and Roll, or Spaying Experience is preferred)
- Apply stains, varnishes, and oil-based products.
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Ability to work on scaffolding, ladders etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- High school diploma; successful completion of an apprenticeship
Paid vacation after one year
401K with match
Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30 work week
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)