** $1,500 sign on bonus for this position to qualified applicants. **
Restoration Crew Chief - Crew Leader
Skilled Trade - Career learning path - Training and certifications provided.
On call after hours every 5 - 6 weeks with call out bonuses
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
SERVPRO handles all aspects of cleaning and restoration - residential and commercial.
Services include: water damage mitigation and cleanup, mold remediation, fire remediation, demolition, bio hazard cleanup, industrial cleaning, complete construction services and much much more.
- Explain processes and answer customer questions, as needed
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns to ensure customer needs are met
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers
- Resolve problems quickly as they arise
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details
- Manage and control costs of production projects
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas
- Perform sales and marketing activities, including add-on sales and security checks
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to travel locally or out of state when necessary
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
** based on industry experience**
Servpro is the #1 Restoration Company in the US. Come join our TEAM and start a career opportunity.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)