- Explain processes and answer customer questions, as needed
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns to ensure customer needs are met
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers
- Resolve problems quickly as they arise
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details
- Manage and control costs of production projects
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas
- Perform sales and marketing activities, including add-on sales and security checks
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to travel locally or out of state when necessary
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)