The Construction Estimator/Project Manager is responsible for various functions to manage the construction division successfully. They are responsible for writing estimates, setting project budgets, managing daily operations, and identifying areas of improvement while ensuring a high quality of service in all dealings with customers, clients, subcontractors, resource providers, and company employees involved in Construction services.
At SERVPRO, our core business is water, fire, and mold restoration, and there are enormous opportunities on the construction side!
Our new Construction Estimator/Project Manager will:
- Attend walk-throughs at job sites to review existing conditions
- Prepare estimates and submit proposals
- Follow up on proposals that have been submitted
- Review blueprints and specifications
- Coordinate manpower and materials for projects
- Monitor job progress and quality control
- Manage customer relationships
- Work closely with subcontractors
- Know when to say, "I need help."
- They want more out of their job than just a paycheck!
- Have reliable transportation
- Work a 40-hour work week during regular business hours (8am to 5pm)
- Be available evenings and weekends to work overtime with notice
- Clock in and out using a smartphone application on the job site every day
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health Insurance
- Job site training and growth opportunities
Don't just get another job... Find your perfect fit with the Servpro Rolla, Servpro of Franklin County, and Servpro of Lincoln and Warren County Team!
- $45,000 - $60,000/year
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Holidays & Paid Time Off
- 8-hour shift Monday to Friday
- Possible Evening/Weekend Overtime
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Required)
- Work authorization (Required)
- Multiple Locations
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)