This full-time position oversees the services provided and manages the daily activities. The Restoration Crew Supervisor position has the primary interaction with customers and is critical to ensuring customer satisfaction and managing job specific profitability.
- Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the
- safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly
- Respond to water damage and fire damage cleanups 24/7
- On call after hours and weekends for emergency projects
- Ensure production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order
- Experience in cleaning and restoration
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Effective written and oral communication w/basic math and computer skills
- Familiar with business-related computer/iPad technologies and software like Microsoft Office
- Works to exceed expectations 100% of the time
- Challenges themselves and those around them to always be better
- Works well in a team environment
- Brings a positive “can-do” attitude to work each day
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must meet SERVPRO® hiring requirements
- WRT certifications (Required) and other IICRC certifications (Preferred)
- Capable of lifting/push/pull/carry up to 50 pounds regularly and occasionally
- up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Able to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Experience working with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Relocation may be provided dependent upon candidate needs
- Medical/dental/vision insurance – company contributes a fixed amount per month
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (after 1 year)
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)