- Minimum of 3 years laborer experience
- Minimum of 5 years carpentry experience
- Perform carpentry activities such as the installation and/or repair of Interior trim, doors, bath hardware, door hardware and miniblinds
- Operate equipment such as: nail guns, screw gun, saws, drills, and other tools as required for this position*
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a clean driving record with the DMV
- Must have a truck and your own tools
- Must be courteous and have the ability to communicate well with customers
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Positive attitude where you don’t get rattled easily and don’t mind taking on challenging projects with the goal of exceeding the customer’s expectations
- Dependable, punctual and clean/neat appearance
- High level of integrity as well as desire to learn and grow with the team
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)