- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits (we pay 90% of insurance premiums)
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Quarterly Bonuses (averaging 4%)
- Revenue Sharing - As you help us grow this location, you make more!
- Matching Retirement
- And more!
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of restoration crews including schedules & production levels
- Manages the tasks and activities of a diverse workforce to ensure jobs are being processed within a timely manner
- Effectively communicates with all members of the restoration staff and delegates the appropriate duties for each team member
- Develop and implement processes to improve performance
- Develop employees for opportunities of greater responsibility, improves the abilities, skills and knowledge of production personnel through appropriate instruction and training.
- Works with support personnel to ensure that all aspects of the job are met to prevent any delays in the job process
- Ensures strict compliance with all safety procedures and implements safe working procedures in assigned restoration areas
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2+ years of management experience
- At least one year of restoration industry experience preferred
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills
- Strong process and results driven attitude
- Ability to multitask and to remain detail orientated
- Must be knowledgeable in relevant computer applications
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO Franchise. SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of SERVPRO Industries, LLC or SERVPRO Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by SERVPRO Industries to SERVPRO Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and SERVPRO Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)