- First-class compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Matching Retirement Program
- Paid Time Off
- Partially Remote, Flexible Work Schedule
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Help development career paths for our mitigation and construction teams
- Lead the efforts for our recruitment for all positions across the company (we are ALWAYS hiring!)
- Work with payroll team to ensure accuracy of benefits, deductions, etc.
- Lead employee engagement efforts
- Work with leadership to develop ever-changing strategies to attract the best talent possible
- Manage employee documentation, onboarding, and outboarding
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED; Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of management and/or supervisory experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)