- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Dispatch and schedule restoration teams to incoming leads and projects in coordination with management team
- Review and maintain the scheduling software so that appropriate teams are routed accordingly
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Receive incoming calls about past services, follow ups on current projects, general inquiries about business and other routine communications
- Collaborate and assist with other departments, as needed
- High school diploma/GED (preferred)
- At least 2 years of customer service and/or office-related experience
- Prior dispatch experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and to remain detail orientated
- Knowledge of local geographical area is preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in relevant computer applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)