Our ideal candidate for a construction project manager is a self-motivated multitasker with excellent communication skills and the ability to supervise others. You'll have the confidence to work on multiple projects at once and lead our team as we strive to make each customer's vision come alive. We require someone who is organized, highly dependable, articulate, and can think quickly under pressure. Your project management experience will be essential in creating exciting opportunities for both customers and ourselves.
Centrally located in Sacramento
Matching 401K Investment
- Establish and manage customer relationships to ensure satisfaction with the project timeline, quality, and budget.
- Manage construction projects from start to finish, including budgeting and planning.
- Develop detailed plans for execution, as well as monitor progress to ensure timely completion.
- Oversee the work of contractors and other personnel onsite.
- Coordinate with clients to address any issues that arise during construction.
- Ensure all safety standards are met at the worksite.
- Monitor project costs and take appropriate measures to stay within budget.
- Conduct quality control checks throughout the building process.
- Develop relationships with vendors and subcontractors to source materials needed for the project’s completion.
- Stay updated on applicable regulations related to construction and restoration projects
- Work collaboratively with other teams, such as engineering, design, and sales, in order to achieve objectives
- Demonstrate ability to sell projects based on customer needs by creating value propositions
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Study and understand contract documents of each project to determine areas that may be ambiguous or present problems or result in unforeseen costs.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of the project, and requests for recruitment or assignment of project personnel. Includes identifying the proper construction means and methods and identifying any and all cost-saving methods.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses on schedule and on budget.
- Acquisition of major materials with the most competitive pricing.
- Confers and oversees project staff to outline work plans and to assign duties and responsibilities; delegates and verifies all work performed on a specific project.
- Assure that proper job sites documentation such as contemporary As-Built notations, Daily Logs, and photography is performed and logged on a consistent daily basis.
- Extensive experience in project management. (3+ years)
- Ability to effectively manage budgets and timelines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication with both customers and personnel.
- Technical knowledge of building materials and techniques.
- Knowledge of OSHA and other applicable safety regulations related to construction projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and make decisions quickly onsite.
- Ability to work collaboratively with design, engineering, and sales teams.
- Detail-oriented mindset for quality control checks.
- Understanding of local building codes related to restoration projects
- Experience in restoration and/or construction preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
- Good balance and agility to climb ladders and move over uneven surfaces and work at ceiling heights
- Dexterity with small hand tools and materials.
- Endurance to work in all weather conditions, including hot or cold temperatures.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, and crouch for extended periods of time.
- Good eyesight for reading drawings, plans, and checklists.
- Ability to use power tools safely and in accordance with OSHA regulations.
Are you a motivated and energetic individual looking for an exciting construction project manager opportunity? Join our ServPro team today and help us build something great! We offer a dynamic work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Show off your skills, energy, and enthusiasm today! Apply now!
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)