Busy fire and flood remediation company looking to add Production Technicians to our team!
You are comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, have excellent communication skills, and are a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be the perfect fit!
· Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
· Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
· Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
· Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
· Perform production processes following company production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
· Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
· Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
· Effective oral communication
· Basic math skills
· Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
· High school diploma/GED
· IICRC certifications preferred
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
· Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
· Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
· Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
· Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
· Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Overtime will be expected from time to time. Flexible availability is strongly preferred.