We're looking for a self-starting candidate with a proactive and innovative approach for our Accounting Department!
Working at SERVPRO is an incredibly exciting and rewarding experience. Our team of professionals offers a wide range of services designed to help homeowners, businesses, and organizations mitigate the effects of water damage, mold growth, air quality issues, biohazard containment, and other emergency services. With every job comes the satisfaction of knowing you’ve made someone else’s life a little easier.
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation accruement, Paid Holidays, Health benefits,
- Professional development
- Casual Atmosphere
- Centrally located in Sacramento
- And more!
- Billing experience
- Banking background
- Accounting background
- Collections experience
- Maintain accurate records in QuickBooks Online
- Create financial reports and perform analysis
- Provide customer service for resolving client discrepancies, and collecting on past due business to business accounts
- Manage and complete accounts receivable activities
- Assist customers in understanding their invoice, resolve any discrepancies, and answer questions needed to obtain payment
- Maintain excellent communications and customer service
- Maintain tax, insurance, and compliance requirements.
- Maintain Vendors, resources, and subcontractors
- A minimum two years of billing, banking, collections or accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies
- Superb customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ year(s) of experience with QuickBooks Online® (most recent versions)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- High school diploma/GED (preferred)
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
This is a role in a fast-paced office environment. Some filing is required which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bending or standing as necessary. Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Najolia Enterprises, INC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a respectful workplace and do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)