- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Perform fundamental daily administrative tasks to assist the office team
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Assist other departments, as needed
- Collaborate and assist with other departments, as needed
- Soft Collections
- High school diploma/GED (preferred)
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to multitask and to remain detail orientated
- Knowledge of local geographical area is preferred
- At least 2 years of customer service and/or office-related experience
- QuickBooks Online experience a plus
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)