Are you looking for a new and exciting career in sales?
At SERVPRO of Rockwall Rowlett and SERVPRO of Allen we are here to help our communities. As the premier service provider in the fire and water damage industry, we perform each and every job with the intent of making the facility “Like it never even happened”! If it is in your core to help and you want to make a difference in the lives of your fellow residents, then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Business Development Representative. Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Apply now to become a member of the SERVPRO team!
As a valued SERVPRO Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with the opportunity to learn and grow.
Primary Role: Promote and sell franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop customer base by utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow up with customers. Conduct repetitive contact calls to build relationships and educate the customer on why SERVPRO is the best cleaning and restoration company. Utilize the quarterly Marketing Media Kit to market SERVPRO services and to sell the benefits. Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates. Monitor and follow-up on all assigned jobs ensuring that customer needs are met.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned contact lists, participating in professional associations, and focus on both regional business development as well as national accounts with major corporations
- Build customer relationships and rapport
- Compile and maintain center of influence (COI) information through our database
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
- 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Competitive, based on experience, with salary and incentives based on territory growth
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)