Are you self-motivated, hard-working, honest, and dependable? Do you enjoy helping people through tough times? Are you looking to establish a career with a growing, fast-paced restoration company that includes learning & improving in a team environment where hard work, dedication, and progress are recognized and rewarded?
If you said "Yes!" we want to talk to you! You may be our newest team member in Union as a Restoration Project Manager. As the Restoration Project Manager, you will oversee all aspects of assigned restoration projects and assigned restoration crews. This front-line management position leads their team to operational excellence.
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3% IRA matching
- Professional development
- Career progression
- $45,000 - $50,000 salary
- Quarterly Bonuses (averaging 4% of pay annually)
- Ensure an accurate scope of work for projects and prepare estimates utilizing computer hardware and proprietary software
- Negotiate customer and/or client approval of project scope and estimate
- Schedule, coordinate, and oversee crews and resources to provide service on active projects, including subcontractors
- Review job site documentation to support the services provided and ensure proper client requirements and billing process
- Maintain written communication with customers, teammates, vendors, and insurance representatives
- Manage production expenses, including equipment, vehicles, and other material assets
- Manage the client experience and overall customer satisfaction by obtaining positive online reviews
- Provide priority and proactive responses to existing and potential customers
- Participate in recruiting, hiring, and training restoration teammates
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED; Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of management and/or supervisory experience
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- IICRC certification is preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, and work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)