- Perform final walk-through with customer and secure a signed Completion of Completion and Certificate of Satisfaction from customer
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with customers
- Set expectations and provide project updates (daily narrative) to customers and subcontractors
- Schedule all subcontractors and material suppliers
- Ensure all work performed complies with the plans, specifications, local codes, and requirements of the scope of work
- Document all project activities in the job book
- Maintain quality standards through site inspections
- Provide evaluation and rating of all vendors and subcontractors
- Coordinate inspections with local jurisdiction
- Identify areas outside of the contracted scope of work
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in restoration and/or construction preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)