· Knowledge of gas and oil boilers - installation, repairs, troubleshooting, wiring, for both residential commercial.
· Have experience with rough ins and general plumbing needs for both residential and commercial needs.
· MUST have valid driver's license.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and with a team.
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience
** Have own hand tools a plus.
MUST SEND RESUME.
- Rate of pay depends on experience
- Be punctual
- Keeping work truck neat and stocked
- Communicate with your Manager
- Work on a clean vibe
- Focus on details
- Detailed paperwork
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)