Then don’t miss your chance to join our Team in a new Administrator and Office Support Role. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Perform all office administrative tasks related to customer calls, and customer satisfaction activities. Perform general office duties, such as drafting correspondence, filing, and creating reports.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Receive general phone calls and greet visitors
- Receive and dispatch lead calls and job referrals
- Perform general administration duties
- Assist other departments, as needed
- Customer service experience, quality assurance, and scheduling a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate and proprietary software
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Bilingual a plus !
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)