- Candidates with experience heavy lifting, running machines/equipment, cleaning/ janitorial work, construction/ restoration, and/or general labor would be successful in this role
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude
- Must be willing to be on call occasionally due to our 24-hour emergency services
- Some night and weekend work are required
- OT + On Call Bonuses
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Medical, Vison, Dental, Life Insurance
- Company Car Provided During Working Hours
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
- Maintain clean, organized vehicles and equipment
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities (extracting standing water, demolition, placing equipment, etc.)
- Set up staging area and equipment for each project
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines and Crew Chief instruction
- Relay customer needs and concerns
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown, leaving job sites looking clean and orderly
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)