- Career progression- We are a brand new franchise with lofty goals for growth/expansion! With multiple upper management level positions to fill, we offer a unique opportunity for rapid career advancement.
- First-class compensation- The Water Damage Mitigation Production Manager role is a commission based position averaging $25-$35/hr. The commission is uncapped, thus actual rates could exceed these totals based on performance.
- Professional development
- Manage production operations, supervise crew members and monitor assigned jobs from start to finish.
- Coordinate job requirements; crews, resources and equipment.
- Respond to emergency service calls, set up and establish efficient job flow.
- Perform production processes, demolition and other labor intensive tasks
- Create and review job scopes and ensure accuracy and clarity
- Manage job file documentation to ensure jobs are produced efficiently at the established rate.
- Provide regular updates to administrative staff for scheduling.
- Train and manage production personnel; technicians & crew leads.
- Oversee proper usage of vehicles, equipment, and chemicals.
- Ensure crew members adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Manage and improve customer satisfaction including the resolution of customer complaints.
- Inspect services and perform final walk-through on job sites.
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED; Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of management and/or supervisory experience
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- IICRC certification required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)