- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Understand the competitive advantages of using SERVPRO and gain the ability to effectively educate clients and customers about brand benefits
- Build, maintain, and strengthen professional relationships with contacts in sales territory by conducting daily marketing calls
- Increase brand awareness by participating in marketing events such as professional associations, lunch-and-learns, and continuing education (CE) classes
- Utilize marketing software to document daily marketing calls and track all lead activity and opportunities
- Provide management with revenue updates and reports around your assigned sales territory
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving and exceeding sales territory goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience preferred
- A minimum of two years of direct sales experience
- Strong process and results driven attitude
- Experience in the cleaning, restoration, or insurance industry is preferred
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)