- First-class compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Ensure an accurate scope of work for projects and prepare estimates utilizing computer hardware and proprietary software
- Negotiate customer and/or client approval of project scope and estimate
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee crews and resources to provide service on active projects to include subcontractors
- Review job site documentation to support the services provided and ensure proper client requirements and billing process
- Maintain written communication with customers, teammates, vendors, and insurance representatives
- Manage production expenses including equipment, vehicles, and other material assets
- Manage the customer and client experience and overall customer satisfaction tracked with online reviews
- Provide priority response to potential customers
- Participate in recruiting, hiring, and training restoration teammates
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED; Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of management and/or supervisory experience
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- IICRC certification a preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)