MBW SERV Accounting & HR Coordinator
Do you love working with numbers? Do you love working in Human Resources?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Accounting & HR Coordinator. In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our franchise seeks someone great on the phone, has excellent accounting skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. You'll thrive in this work environment if you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills.
Our idea of the ultimate candidate is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Maintain accurate records, create financial reports and perform analysis using QuickBooks®
- Monitor and maintain inventory and fixed assets
- Maintain tax, insurance, and financial and HR compliance requirements
- Maintain vendors, resources, and subcontractors
- Complete accounts payable and accounts receivable activities, including collections
- Coordinate and administer payroll and benefits and other HR administrative support
- Perform technology setup, backups, protection, and tracking
- Gather and coordinate hardware and software requirements
- 3+ years of experience with QuickBooks Pro® (most recent versions) and Google Suite
- 3+ years of experience with bookkeeping and collection activities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented multi-tasker
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required, varying between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Competitive pay based on experience.
MBW SERV is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
SERVPRO team members make a difference in people’s lives every day!
We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.