MBW SERV Office Manager
Do you love working with people and educating them?
Don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as an Office Manager. In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our franchise is seeking someone who is a rare high achiever to fill a key leadership role. As the Office, you will also ensure all job files are properly estimated, audited, and contain all required documentation. You will also see accounting practices and cash management.
You will thrive in this environment if you are self-motivated, have excellent organizational skills, superb interpersonal skills, and is a serious multi-tasker.
Our idea of the ultimate candidate is proactive, experienced, stays calm in high-activity situations, and enjoys providing excellent service to both teammates and customers.
Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Assist in hiring personnel and ensure employment best practices and compliance
- Manage and train office employees
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash management
- Verify and analyze financial reports and divisional key measurements
- Manage franchise staffing and compensation plan
- Ensure fulfillment of the training and development plans for all divisions
- Oversee performance management and documentation
- 5+ years of office, accounting, HR, or customer service management experience
- Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills
- Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Google Business Suite
- Ability to learn new software, including proprietary software and Xactimate® estimating software preferred
- College degree preferred
- Excellent writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Bilingual Spanish speaker a major plus
- Experience in customer service industry environment a plus
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Ability to be part of the on-call rotation
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends during major storm events
- Valid driver's license with the ability to drive
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
- Vary between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., as business demands
Based on experience.
MBW SERV is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
SERVPRO team members make a difference in people’s lives every day!
We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.