MBW SERV Regional Manager
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our franchise as a new Regional Manager. As a new operations manager at SERVPRO of Amarillo, you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
The Regional Manager leads, motivates, and supports a large production division to ensure customer satisfaction, revenue growth, profit growth, management development, and staff development. They oversee all operational activities and pursue operational objectives.
As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with the opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development programs are available, which can include industry certifications.
In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened®!”
- Oversee and ensure customer and client satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of production activities and work with support personnel to ensure that all aspects of the job are met to prevent any delays in the job process
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure proper operations of the organization and delegation of the appropriate duties for each team member
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols to ensure a positive customer and client experience.
- Manage staff development of the production division, including work-in-progress meetings.
- Develop departmental budgets for Owner approval.
- Assist production managers with budgeting, bidding, and estimating.
- Assist in finding and vetting vendors and subcontractors.
- Develop and implement processes to improve performance
- Ensure operations comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement, and oversee protocols to maintain facility, vehicles, equipment, and consumables.
- Effective written and oral communication in English; Spanish a major plus
- Intermediate math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver's license with the ability to drive in all conditions
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (i.e. crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to participate in the on-call rotation
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
Necessary Experience and Skill Set
- Previous restoration and/or construction management experience.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to meet established production goals and maintain profitability.
- Effective written and oral communication in English; Spanish a major plus.
- Minimum high school diploma/GED
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Physical and Work Environment Requirements
Walking and/or standing throughout the day. Frequent driving and sitting. Occasionally climbing ladders. Occasionally exposed to extreme conditions such as heat. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Normal Working Hours, Additional Working Hours, and Travel Requirements
This is a full-time position, working 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday, 40 hours per week. This position frequently requires long hours, working on-call, and weekend work. Travel is required and is primarily local. However, some out-of-area and overnight travel will be required.
Competitive salary based on experience.