MBW SERV Project Scheduler
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Project Scheduler / Dispatcher. In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone great on the phone, keeps calm in high-activity situations, has excellent customer service skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. You'll thrive in this work environment if you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills.
Our idea of the ultimate candidate is proactive, experienced, and enjoys providing excellent service to both teammates and customers.
Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Receive and dispatch lead calls and job referrals
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry, including analyzing dispatch reports
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Receive general phone calls and greet visitors
- Perform general administration duties
- Assist other departments as needed
- 2+ years of administrative or office-related experience
- Customer service experience, quality assurance, and scheduling a plus
- Experience in service industry environment a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
- Must be a part of the on-call rotation
- Must be able to work after hours and weekends during major storm events
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
- Vary between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Competitive pay based on experience.
MBW SERV is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
SERVPRO team members make a difference in people’s lives every day!
We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.