MBW SERV Restoration Project Coordinator
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Restoration Project Coordinator. In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone great on the phone, has excellent analytical skills, is detail-oriented, and is a serious multi-tasker. The Coordinator will liaise with the client to identify project requirements and specifications, administer and organize projects, create estimates, and support teammates.
You will thrive in this environment if you are self-motivated, organized, and have superb interpersonal skills.
Our idea of the ultimate candidate is proactive, experienced, and enjoys providing excellent service to both teammates and customers. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Educate clients on the project process
- Work with clients to understand upgrades/changes and upkeep budget
- Create a preliminary estimate, an accurate sketch, and initial scope of work
- Finalize estimate with the production manager and support them with customer and client agreement on scope and estimate.
- Review and validate documentation
- Daily job file coordination to include monitoring status, audit, and work-in-progress
- Assist other departments as needed
- Interface with Subcontractors for availability
- Sign up new Subcontractors and maintain insurances and licensing
- Issue POs based on project budget
- Acquire proper permits as necessary and ensure all correct procedures are being followed with local municipalities.
- Schedule inspections with building departments.
- Maintain internal and external communications.
- 2+ years of administrative or office-related experience
- Experience with writing estimates, job file processes, and quality assurance a plus
- Experience in service industry environment a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English; Spanish a major plus
- Successful at working in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
- Must be part of the on-call rotation
- Must be able to work after hours and weekends during major storm events
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
- Vary between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Competitive pay based on experience.
MBW SERV is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated