Join the nation's leading damage restoration company today as a Restoration Project Manager!
MBW SERV offers:
- First-class compensation + bonuses
- Health benefits and PTO
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional certifications paid by the company
And more! As the Restoration Project Manager, you will oversee all aspects of assigned restoration projects and assigned restoration crews. This front-line management position leads their team to operational excellence.
- Ensure an accurate scope of work for projects and prepare estimates utilizing computer hardware and proprietary software
- Negotiate customer and/or client approval of project scope and estimate
- Schedule, coordinate, and oversee crews and resources to provide service on active projects including subcontractors
- Review job site documentation to support the services provided and ensure proper client requirements and billing process
- Maintain written communication with customers, teammates, vendors, and insurance representatives
- Manage production expenses, including equipment, vehicles, and other material assets
- Manage the customer, and client experience and overall customer satisfaction tracked with online reviews
- Provide priority response to potential customers
- Participate in recruiting, hiring, and training restoration teammates
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED; Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years of management and/or supervisory experience
- IICRC certification preferred
- Ability to be on-call, when necessary
- Ability to travel for up to two (2) weeks at a time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
SERVPRO team members make a difference in people’s lives every day!
We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.