Join the nation's leading damage restoration company as a technician today!
MBW SERV offers:
- Competitive compensation + bonuses + overtime
- Health benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional certifications paid for by the company
And more! In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We are committed to making every type of property damage “Like it never even happened®!”
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Communicate with management and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance
- When necessary, travel to storm-damaged parts of the country for up to two (2) weeks
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be part of the on-call rotation
- Must be available to travel for up to two (2) weeks at a time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to drive with a valid driver's license
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
SERVPRO team members make a difference in people’s lives every day!
We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.