MBW SERV Marketing Support Coordinator
Do you love working with people and being part of a winning team?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Marketing Support Coordinator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. You will thrive in this work environment if you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills.
Our idea of the ultimate candidate is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership.
Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Maintain Franchise’s web and social media sites with content creation
- Provide sales and marketing administration, including referral source follow-up and database management
- Coordinate and attend all public relations programs, including sales and marketing events, CE classes, and networking
- Provide newsletters and e-blast coordination
- Maintain key account target list and provide research and ensure crucial deadlines are met
- Provide brand and marketing coordination, including advertisement placement and tracking
- Maintain sales and marketing materials and supplies
- Perform market research
- Two years minimum experience with sales and marketing support
- Superb customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills in English; Spanish a major plus
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Ability to drive with a valid driver's license
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required, typically between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. with some after-hours events
Competitive pay based on experience.
MBW SERV is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated. Revised 02.21
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
SERVPRO team members make a difference in people’s lives every day!
We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.