- Increase sales revenue and achieve sales goals by training and developing sales and marketing staff, monitoring and coaching sales and marketing activities, and provide marketing materials
- Establish relationships with clients and develops new prospects and leads to ensure revenue growth
- Complete annual marketing needs assessment, including planning the number of CE classes and topics, planning the number of lunch-and-learns and topics, scheduling the budget, and developing action plans for business decision make
- Identify revenue, collection, and activity goals; compare past and projected revenues to sales goals; establish goals for revenue and activities
- Develop marketing initiatives and budget, create annual marketing plan
- Recruit and hire sales and marketing staff, evaluate sales and marketing staff performance, supervise marketing administrative tasks
- 3 + years sales, marketing, or customer service experience, with demonstrated history of sales ability and growth
- Effective oral and written communication
- Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills
- Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to meet people in new or difficult situations and build rapport
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment while being self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Experience with professional sales or marketing associations a plus
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)