Then don’t miss your chance to join our Team as a new Restoration Cleaning Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”! Our job is to put people's lives back together after they have experienced a disaster in their homes or business. This position is integral to our organization and our success!
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Competitive pay rates
- 401k matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off(PTO) and 8 paid holidays
- Paid training, certifications, and uniforms
Respond to service calls as needed. Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO® production guidelines. Communicate with the Crew Chief to make sure all customer needs are met. Support Crew Chief and other production personnel, as needed.
- Work in a variety of job sites, including businesses and residential homes, your environment will change frequently!
- Completes inventory, loads work vehicles with equipment, and products, and ensures supplies are available for each project.
- Maintains a clean and organized vehicle while keeping equipment in premium condition.
- Prepares rooms and areas for work activities.
- Sets up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leaves job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Performs production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Performs end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown to leave the job site clean and orderly.
- Provides optimal customer service while interacting with valued SERVPRO customers.
- On-call rotation as needed.
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
- Ability to complete a background check subject to applicable law
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)