- Customer Satisfaction
- a. Establish customer relationship for construction services
- b. Educate customer on the construction process
- Work with customers to understand desired upgrades/changes
- Ensure that estimates meet client requirements.
- Project Initiation
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a project
- Create an accurate sketch and initial scope of work for construction projects.
- Deliver a consistent and well-defined initial estimate.
- Recognize project constraints and/or needed upgrades
- Work with Project Manager to price bid items, if needed.
- Project Planning
- Identify and document finalized project scope of work.
- Work with outside resources as necessary to complete accurate estimate (i.e Structural Engineers, ITEL, Electrical Inspectors, etc.)
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates.
- Deliver and Communicate estimate to Project Manager.
- 2 years previous construction estimating and/or insurance adjusting experience
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Advanced math skills
- Proficient use of Xactimate™ estimating software
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Must have good driving record
- BA in engineering, construction science or similar relevant field preferred
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)