- Assist in hiring all franchise personnel and ensure employment best practices and compliance
- Manage and train office employees
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash management
- Verify and analyze financial reports and divisional key measurements
- Manage franchise staffing and compensation plan
- Ensure fulfillment of the training and development plans for all divisions
- Oversee performance management and documentation
- 1+ year(s) of office, accounting, HR, or customer service management experience
- Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills
- Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and QuickBooks®
- Ability to learn new software, including proprietary software and Xactimate® estimating software preferred
- College degree preferred, with experience in customer service industry environment a plus
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
- Vary between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., as business demands
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)