Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Communicate with management and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Here are some things our own employees say about our team:
- “Our environment has encouraged me to grow and learn new things. Everyone is open to collaboration” J. C.
- “Everyone’s kindness and eagerness to help each other made it an easy transition for me as a new employee” A.C.
- “I enjoy working at SERVPRO of Alexandria because I feel very welcomed and look forward to working with my fellow employees. Best job in the world” Y.B.
- “ I love working at SERVPRO of Alexandria because we treat each other with kindness . Never a dull moment, very family oriented. We push each other to strive high and encourage one another to reach our goals” J.R.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)