- Maintain Franchise’s web and social media sites
- Provide sales and marketing administration including referral source follow-up and database management
- Coordinate all public relations programs including sales and marketing events, CE classes and networking
- Provide newsletters and e-blast coordination
- Maintain key account target list and provide research and ensure crucial deadlines are met
- Provide brand and marketing coordination, including advertisement placement and tracking
- Maintain sales and marketing materials and supplies
- Two years’ experience with sales and marketing support
- Superb customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required, typically varying between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)