- Provide excellent customer service
- Receive general phone calls and greet visitors
- Receive and dispatch lead calls and job referrals
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry, including analyzing dispatch reports
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Perform general administration duties
- Assist other departments, as needed
- Monitor job file status and job file audit status
- Maintain job file WIPs
- Monitor and ensure client requirements are followed
- Review and validate initial field documentation
- Create preliminary estimate
- Daily job file coordination, including preparing job file reports, performing job file backup, and completing job file audit process
- Maintain internal and external communications
- Complete and review job file documentation for final upload and the audit process
- Perform job close-out
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)