2. Will be responsible for the upkeep of vehicle maintenance
3. Inventory of company tools and the proper use of tools, which will be provided
4. Warehouse organization and managing supplies
5. Pickup and deliver material/job supplies
Necessary Experience and Skill Set
1. Superb customer service track record
2. Effective written and oral communication
3. Basic math skills
4. Experience in restoration and/or construction preferred
5. Knowledge and skills to perform construction service as needed
6. Driver's Licence required
Physical and Work Environment Requirements
Normal Working Hours, Additional Working Hours, and Travel Requirements
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)