- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned contact lists, participating in professional associations, hosting lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education (CE) courses
- Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
- Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts
- Build customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world
- Compile and maintain center of influence (COI) information and identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients)
- Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates
- Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs, ensuring customer needs are met
- Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments) with COIs to encourage SERVPRO® referrals
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
- 2+ years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)