- Manage the customer and client experience and overall customer satisfaction tracked with online reviews
- Communicate clear expectations to restoration technicians and supervise their activities
- Coordinate and perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control, this is a labor intensive position
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers. Follow and oversee safe work practices and adherence to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Document a detailed and accurate job file to support the services provided
- Manage and control labor and consumable usage on assigned projects. Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Effective written and oral communication with basic math and computer skills needed
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)