- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments and maintaining assigned contact lists
- Participates in professional associations, hosts lunch-and-learns, and promotes continuing education (CE) courses
- Met sales objectives by maintaining existing customer and building new customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world
- Compile and maintain decision maker information and identify “Target 25” (Top 25 prospects to develop into clients)
- Provide Owners and Sales and Marketing Managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments)
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving and exceeding sales territory goals
- A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Proven track record with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is preferred
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)