- Explain the process, communicate, and answer customer questions, as needed
- Perform production processes (demo, setup equipment, monitor, etc.) alongside Water Techs. as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Lead a team of hardworking individuals serving others within your community.
- Make a difference and show empathy for others that are experiencing a disaster on their property while showing a sense of urgency.
- Create a positive customer experience and ensure customer satisfaction with services.
- Coordinate and perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Document a detailed and accurate job file to support the services provided.
- Coach and train production technicians.
- Communicate with the production manager and office staff on project progress and issues.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly vehicle and equipment, as assigned. Oversee facility and ground maintenance, as assigned.
- Continue development of production expertise in services, cleaning productions, and equipment.
- Other tasks/duties as required by the employer.
- Exhibits excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years of experience in cleaning, restoration, or construction.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- High School Diploma/GED
- IICRC Certifications (WRT, ASD) Required
- Medical and Dental
- $26.00 - $32.00 per hour
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)