Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Restoration Team Manager. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Manage production crews and jobs according to SERVPRO® procedures. Assign and coordinate jobs with crews, supervise job scheduling, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job files, supervise production and monitor jobs from start to finish. Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates. Communicate and establish rapport with commercial, insurance, and residential customers.
- Oversee Franchise processes relating to customers and take care of customer needs
- Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs ensuring customer needs are met
- Keep Operations Manager, General Manager, or Owner updated on production, as appropriate
- Manage relationships with centers of influence (COIs)
- Resolve problems quickly as they arise
- Perform production work as needed
- Oversee scheduling of jobs, resources, and crews following SERVPRO® Franchise production guidelines
- Manage job file documentation, job profitability, and efficiencies
- Train, manage, and recruit production personnel
- Create and/or review job scopes and ensure accuracy and clarity
- Review all job paperwork (scope, estimate, job diary, and work orders) to ensure staff is ready to do the job efficiently
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)