Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
- Provide excellent customer service
- Receive general phone calls and greet visitors
- Receive and dispatch lead calls and job referrals
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry, including analyzing dispatch reports
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Perform general administration duties
- Assist other departments, as needed
- 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience and business experience
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
- Customer service experience, quality assurance, and scheduling a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED, Associate's/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)