- Customer Satisfaction
- a. Establish customer relationship for construction services
- b. Educate customer on the construction process
- Work with customers to understand desired upgrades/changes
- Ensure that estimates meet client requirements.
- Project Initiation
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a project
- Create an accurate sketch and initial scope of work for construction projects.
- Deliver a consistent and well-defined initial estimate.
- Recognize project constraints and/or needed upgrades
- Work with Project Manager to price bid items, if needed.
- Project Planning
- Identify and document finalized project scope of work.
- Work with outside resources as necessary to complete accurate estimate (i.e Structural Engineers, ITEL, Electrical Inspectors, etc.)
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates.
- Deliver and Communicate estimate to Project Manager.
- 2 years previous construction estimating and/or insurance adjusting experience
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Advanced math skills
- Proficient use of Xactimate™ estimating software
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Must have good driving record
- BA in engineering, construction science or similar relevant field preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)