- Evaluate and sell projects
- Educate customers on process
- Identify and document project scope of work
- Maintain customer and client communications
- Review estimates
- Obtain customer and client agreement on scope and estimate
- Ensure proper permits are acquired
- Create project schedule, timeline, and budget
- Identify and qualify subcontractors and resource providers
- Negotiate terms and set expectations with customers and clients
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in restoration and/or construction preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Exposure to extreme conditions such as heat
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)