Do you love working with people and educating them?
Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Commercial Sales Representative. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Promote and sell franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop commercial customer base by utilizing a systematic business development process to identify new commercial prospects and cultivate relationships using marketing materials like SERVPRO® Key Differentiators, Emergency Ready Plan, National sponsorships, and others to market and sell SERVPRO® Services.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned commercial contact lists, participating in professional associations, providing lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education courses
- Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
- Build commercial customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world
- Compile and maintain commercial center of influence (COI) information and identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients)
- Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates
- Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs, ensuring customer needs are met
- Monitor loss activity and priority responding to generate work from these opportunities
- Attend, coordinate, and promote marketing, networking, and continuing education events
- Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts
- Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments) with commercial COIs to encourage SERVPRO® referrals
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
- A minimum 2+ years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with commercial sales and marketing within the service sector
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)