- Assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas including: Purchasing and receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personnel. Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by production schedules and work flow and filling work order supplies from production.
- Maintain product inventory by ordering and maintaining supplies needed
- Product inventory, track usage
- Operate forklift and pallet jack
- Maintain purchasing records
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Maintain inventory of safety supplies
- Respirators, N95’s, Tyvek suits, safety glasses, gloves, safety vests and others safety supplies as needed
- Maintain inventory of safety supplies
- Maintain Safety Data Sheets for all products used
- Ensure products are properly labeled
- Continuously improve warehouse operations, facilities and grounds maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance for all buildings, parking lots, trash/dumpster area, change AC filters
- Maintain fire protection devices, smoke alarms, signage and fire extinguishers
- Clear lot and walkways of snow and ice
- Oversee contracted building maintenance
- Lawn care maintenance
- Assist Vehicle Fleet Manager in maintaining to ensure vehicles are safe, ready and available for all departments
- Oversee weekly vehicle checks and ensure issues are addressed and resolved within 2 days.
- Maintain key log and vehicle assignments
- Assist in maintenance all company equipment
- Schedule routine equipment maintenance
- Ensure equipment repairs are addressed quickly and efficiently
- Schedule transportation of equipment to be repaired
- Perform minor repairs to equipment
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages.
- Knowledge of general business computer software and aptitude to learn new software applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to meet physical requirements including: a variety of standing, sitting and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while lifting and pulling inventory from shelves; regular lifting of up to 50 pounds and occasional climbing of ladders; usage of pallet jacks and forklift.
- a variety of standing, sitting and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while lifting and pulling inventory from shelves; regular lifting of up to 50 pounds and occasional climbing of ladders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)